Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Sprinkles

Evie's first birthday party was a complete success! I was so happy with the way everything turned out! When I first started planning this party I really didn't know what theme I wanted to use. I was discussing this with two of my good friends, Anna and Paige, and Anna suggested doing a "sprinkles" theme. I had never thought of this and never would have if it hadn't been for her. I decided to look this up on Pinterest (of course) and there were tons of ideas out there for this theme. I looked it up a couple more times to make sure I thought I could pull this off and decided to go with this as the theme. I am so glad I did because sprinkles have so many different colors so I was able to pull in all of these throughout the decorations.
We invited a lot of our friends and our family to help celebrate our little girls first birthday! We had a big crowd and Evie got a lot of goodies. She has loved playing with all of her new toys and I have loved seeing her in the new outfits she got! They are all super cute! Here are some of the pictures from Evie's party! Thanks to my sweet friend Meredith for helping me get some good ones!
Love the way this banner turned out!


I knew I wanted some type of board to display this information.
I didn't want to spend much on it do I decided
I would make my own. I have to admit, I was pretty
 impressed with the way it turned out!:)
 
Party favors
The birthday girl


Pure sweetness!
She definitely enjoyed this part of the party!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment