Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Punta Cana

Every year Gray's company has a convention and this year it was in the Dominican Republic. We were so excited to be able to go this year and what a great time we had! I knew it would be hard to leave Evie, but everything worked out great. She stayed with my mom and grandma and was happy as a clam the whole time! The day we left I was very emotional because I had not been away from Evie at all since she was born. I was looking forward to getting away because Gray and I really needed a vacation!
The resort we stayed at was AMAZING. Everything was so nice and I hope one day we can go back there! We didn't do any excursions because we were only there for a couple of days and to be honest, Gray and I really just wanted to relax by the pool and beach! We had two nights planned with the company and one night to ourselves.
Gray and I had such a great time. Thanks Senior Life Services for an awesome trip!!


Great end to the trip with some karaoke!:)
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I can't wait for Paul and I to go on vacation!!

    ReplyDelete