Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Newborn photos

I was so excited to have newborn photos taken of Evie. I love looking at baby photography and couldn't wait to have some of Evie. We used Becca Tomlinson for our  pictures and she did an AMAZING job. Seriously, I am in love with every photo she took! Evie did such a great job during this photo shoot. I made sure to feed her right before Becca started so she would be in what she called a "milk coma". While taking the pictures she put a heating pad under the blankets to help keep her relaxed and sleepy. This definitely worked and she slept the entire time! It was hard to narrow down pictures for this post so I may have gone a little overboard. Oops! I hope you enjoy them as much as we have!












Love the smile on her face!


Grandma snuck in a couple of pictures with Evie

This picture is very special to me. This owl was purchased by my
mom and grandma in the hospital gift shop the day my granddaddy
passed away. We decided to "name" the owl Charlie after him!
© Becca Tomlinson Photography www.beccatomlinson.com


No comments:

Post a Comment