Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Daddy-daughter time

One of my favorite things these days is seeing Evie with her daddy. He is such an AMAZING father and I can't wait to watch their relationship grow as she gets older! I seriously don't know what I would do without him! There have been many nights where he has to be up bright and early the next morning for work, but gets up to help me because I am barely able to keep my eyes open! He is an EXPERT at swaddling too! Every time I try to swaddle her she manages to get an arm out, but when he does she is locked in! He even gets up in the middle of the night to swaddle her after I have fed her!
There is nothing better than walking in the room to hear your husband singing to your daughter!  All of these moments I will cherish for the rest of my life. Thanks babe for being the best father and husband!
Sweet, sweet moment
 
Gray's mini-me :)
 
 
Gray's first Father's Day
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment