Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hospital Photos

While we were in the hospital they offered to take pictures if you wanted them to. Gray and I decided to do it even though we already had set up to have newborn pictures at home. We knew we didn't have to buy any of them so we decided to see how they would turn out. When we got home from the hospital that night the pictures were already posted on their website. I was so excited to see how they turned out because Evie was so alert for all of them. When we looked at them I couldn't help but cry (tears of joy, of course)! It was so surreal that I was looking at my baby girl.
We of course ended up loving them so we decided to purchase the cd! Here are some of our favorites!
Priceless look!

Love these feet



This face makes my heart melt!
 






 
Gray and I hadn't planned on being in them, but I am glad we did. Such sweet pictures!:)
Hope you enjoyed these! I will be posting some of her pictures from the newborn shoot next time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment