Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

It's a...

GIRL!!! 
Yesterday Gray and I had our 20 week appointment where we got to find out the gender. Luckily our little one cooperated from the beginning and we found out right away that we were having a girl! It is still so hard to believe that it is a girl! Going into the appointment I just knew it was going to be a boy, but I was wrong!! Either way we would have been happy, but we are SUPER excited to know now that we are having a girl!



Gray and I had planned a gender reveal party for our families. Everyone wanted us to wait to find out too, but we knew we wouldn't have been able to wait all day!!! After our appointment I called Publix to confirm the gender so they could finish the cake. We had our parents, grandparents and siblings over for some dinner, fun and a cake reveal. We really had such a great time and I think our families enjoyed it too! I know the suspense was killing them (as well as making our sweet friends wait until that night too). :)

Party Decorations 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Team Pink
 

Team Blue

Gray and I getting ready to cut the cake!!

Gray told everyone to close their eyes because he thought when we pulled the knife out it would give it away...I love that my Dad followed his instructions:)

Looooove this picture! Pure excitement about having a girl!!:)

It's a GIRL!!!
Evie Melissa Yelton



Pink balloons:)

My sweet Grandaddy...he had both blue and pink on!

My precious niece was very excited about a new girl in the family!

Sweet comments for Evie!:)

Thanks again to our family for helping celebrate this exciting time in our lives!! Looking forward to so many more memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment