Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Golden Birthday

This past weekend I celebrated my "Golden" birthday! I turned 26 on the 26th of January! The whole weekend consisted of birthday celebrations! Friday night we went out to eat with some friends at Olive Garden. The only picture I took was of Paige's precious boy, Parker! I can't even handle how cute he is!!
 
On my actual birthday my sweet hubby cooked me a delicious breakfast and then went shopping with me all day! He asked what I wanted to do so I decided I wanted to go register for the baby at Buy Buy Baby! Even though it was overwhelming, we had a great time looking at all the baby items! After that we headed over to the mall for some shopping for ourselves!:)
Saturday night we went out to Liberty with my family. This has been a tradition for as long as I can remember. We always have such a good time when we get together.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sunday we headed to Graniteville for birthday celebration #3 at my Dad's. What a nice surprise to walk in and find the table decorated!:)
 
 
 
Thanks to my amazing husband and all of my f amily for making my birthday a great one!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment