Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Full Baby Mode

After finding out that we are having a girl I have been in full baby mode and I am afraid it won't stop until she gets here!:) This past weekend Gray was out of town for work so my mom and I did a lot of shopping for Baby E. We started out at Buy Buy Baby, then Motherhood Maternity and finished up at Once Upon a Child. It was my first time at all three of these places and it was slightly overwhelming!! My friend Paige, her precious boy Parker and her mom joined us for our day of shopping! It was so much fun! I LOVED shopping for a girl and so did everyone else! This baby girl is already on her way to being spoiled!!!:)
 
Here I am at 20 weeks which was last week. I am now 21 weeks and growing!! I have really started to feel her kick and it is one of the most amazing feelings ever!!
 
This picture was taken by my sweet hubby who I made get up
 at 6:15 in the morning just to snap this pic!
Such a sweet heart!!!:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment