Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Three Months Old

Evie celebrated her three month "birthday" this past Monday! It was shared with what would have been another special birthday...my granddaddy's 81st! We decided to celebrate by going to my granddaddy's favorite restaurant, The Kingsman, and then eating his favorite dessert...KRISPY KREME! I definitely did not need the doughnuts, but I had to have one for him and it was delicious!
 
It is so crazy to think Evie is already three months old...where does the time go? She is seriously changing daily and I notice it so much more now that I am back at work and not spending every second with her. It was so hard to go back to work, but thankfully Evie is in GREAT hands! I love being able to go pick her up and see that big grin when she sees me and hears my voice.
 
Evie is still wearing 3 month clothes and size 1 diapers. She seems to be growing more lengthwise! She has the longest legs and you better believe she keeps them moving. She loves to kick and try to grab her feet. She still enjoys her play mat, but will only stay on there for about 10 minutes. It usually depends on the time of day we put her on there. She has started making more noises especially when you talk to her. They are such sweet noises! Gray and I sit and stare at her all the time. I can't help but take a million pictures...I just want to capture her at every moment possible!
 
I honestly never thought I could love something as much as I love her. The Lord has truly blessed us and we couldn't be more thankful!
 

2 comments:

  1. Love this. So sweet that her 3 months fell on your Grandaddy's birthday. So special. Evie is such a cutie and you're such a great mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks shell! Such sweet comments!:)

    ReplyDelete