Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 Recap

2013 has by far been one of the best years of my life! I thought it would be fun to look back and recap some of my favorite moments.
 
Our gender reveal party was one of my favorite memories from this past year! All of our family was there and everyone was so excited to find out what we were having!
IT'S A GIRL!!!!!

One of the last pictures I was able to take with my granddaddy. This picture will always be one of my favorites. He was so excited about having a great granddaughter! I know he would have loved and spoiled her so much!

Last pregnancy picture as we literally were walking out the door, mid-contraction and all, heading to the hospital.
 
Experiencing pregnancy with some of my closest friends was so much fun. Being able to share stories, experiences, feelings and emotions was pretty awesome! (Bridgette, you should have been in this pic too!!)

Here we are months later with our babies!

(Shell I had to include you ;) )


First baby shower at the Medlin's house with
close friends and family!

First beach trip

Introducing Murray to his little sister!

Evie's first holidays
First Thanksgiving

Meeting Santa for the first time!

Best moment of course would be when our precious Evie came into the world. God's work truly is amazing!
I will always cherish this picture.
There are no words needed...this picture says it all!

Getting ready to take our sweet, healthy baby girl home!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment