Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Well, I decided to create a blog...

I felt it would be fitting to create this blog for my family to keep up with what is going on in our life. I just finished up my second year of teaching so I figured I would have more time to start a blog. A lot of my friends have blogs and I LOVE reading them! Hope you enjoy!

I am leaving you with some pictures of our life over the past year!:) Enjoy!


Our Wedding Day!
April 9, 2011

Honeymoon in Jamaica!

At one of my best friend's wedding!

Murray

The second day with our sweet Murray!
Our first Christmas tree :)

Our family

Gray and I at the Beer festival

On our first Anniversary!:)

Anniversary Dinner at the Blue Marlin!

Gray and I at a USC baseball game!

1 comment:

  1. SO glad you started a blog! I look forward to reading it :).

    ReplyDelete